Reports & Presentations
- Regional Transit Coordinating Council Concept Presentation (pdf, 173kb) - 1/15/13
- Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase III Presentation (pdf) - 1/23/11
- Regional Transit Implementation Plan Presentation (pdf, 2.9MB)
- Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase III: Integration (pdf, 62kb)
- Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase II: Commuter Corridors DRAFT Report (pdf, 3.8MB) - 10/26/10
- Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase I: Urban Corridors Final Report (pdf, 4.6MB)
- Travel Market Analysis presentation (pdf)
- Smart Moves Regional Transit Vision (2008 Update) (pdf)
- Missouri Senate Bill 825 (2006 legislation authorizes Missouri counties to jointly raise funds to support transit improvements)
- Peer Cities Transit Research (pdf, 2.3 MB)
- Kansas City, Union Station to UMKC Alternatives Analysis (pdf, 348kb) - submitted April 2012
This application to the Federal Transit Administration for $715,000 proposes to build on the locally preferred alternative recently adopted for to the Downtown Corridor Alternatives Analysis, and would assess a potential extension south to the County Club Plaza and University of Missouri–Kansas City campus.
- Jackson County / Kansas City Regional Alternatives Analysis Phase II Application (pdf, 7.5MB) - submitted July 2011
This application to the Federal Transit Administration for $1.2 million would allow regional partners to add a second phase of work to several transit studies now underway. The funding would help complete additional assessment for the Downtown Corridor Alternatives Analysis, and expand the Jackson County Commuter Corridors Alternatives Analysis to include U.S. Highway 71/Grandview from the Truman Sports Complex to Belton, Mo.
- U.S. 71 Corridor Transportation Alternatives Analysis Application (pdf, 178kb) - submitted May 2011
This Jackson County, Mo., application to the Federal Highway Administration's Transportation, Community and System Preservation Program sought $1 million to to conduct a transportation alternative analysis in the U.S. Highway 71 corridor, including Kansas City and Grandview in Jackson County and Raymore and Belton in Cass County.
- Jackson County / Kansas City Regional Alternatives Analysis Application (pdf, 5.5MB) - submitted July 2010
This application to the Federal Transit Administration for $2 million articulates a regional vision and commitment to advance comprehensive improvements in public transit service that align with federal sustainability and livability priorities.
Requests for Qualifications and Proposals
- RFP: Kansas City Regional Alternatives Analysis – U.S. 71/Grandview Corridor - October 2011
- RFP: Kansas City Regional Alternatives Analysis – Downtown Corridor (pdf) - February 2011
- RFP: Kansas City Regional Alternatives Analysis – Commuter Corridors (pdf) - March 2011
- RFQ: Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase III: Urban and Commuter Corridors Integration Proposal (pdf) - December 2009
- RFQ: Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase I: Urban Corridors (pdf) - April 2009
- RFQ: Regional Transit Implementation Plan Phase II: Commuter Corridors (pdf) - April 2009
Right click on graphic and choose "Save Picture As."
|Web graphics||Print graphics|
|.gif||.eps (Illustrator 10)|